Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Yay!

Only 16 days until Tim Burton's The Corpse Bride hits theaters! I have a graphic from the movie on my desktop currently. I'm a little excited.

Since it's been awhile since I updated (sorry everyone) I had a long Labor Day weekend. I worked at my Aunt Colleen's shop Fri. night and Sat. day, and then filled in any extra hours working on the in-law's cabin. not really that fun and I'm still completely worn out and everyone involved is sick of the whole situation and just wants to twitch our noses a la Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched) and have the whole process be done with.

On a good note, Josh starts his job as a teller for Wells Fargo today. I think I forgot to mention that to anybody...So we'll see how he likes that. He's still got the job for UPS, and they've finally hired him on as a permanent employee rather than just a temp. So, in that department, things are looking up. We've also found a member of our ward who's a mortgage lender so we may be able to close on our house before the end of the year. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I'm glad things are going well. I hope Josh likes the bank. I miss you!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Yup! Now Josh & I can talk shop. I'm sure he'll enjoy it. You can make some pretty good $$ at WF, even if there is a lot of pressure to sell products (that's why I won't go to a B***). :)
Luff U.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home