Friday, July 15, 2005

Loitnin' 'as just struck me brain!

I just had an epiphany--I'm perfectly happy with the way I look. My husband tells me all the time how beautiful I am and I know that he means it. Most days I even think I'm not half bad. I'm worried that since I've graduated my brain is atrophying. I think that's why I'm writing this blog. People can't judge me on my looks here, it's solely based on my brain and my wit and my spelling. My brain needs to feel good about itself. Who knew?

P.S. Kudos to you if you can name the movie from which I took the title.

7 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Ah, sheesh! Sounds like (is it Dirk?) from Mary Poppin's, although I thought of My Fair Lady first...
I think lightnin''as struck me brain a long time agao!

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

either that or My Fair Lady. We just watched it but I can't remember.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger brohammas said...

Uhhh... people judge your brains by spelling? Uh oh.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Amberlynn said...

Yes, they definintly (sp purposely) judge on spelling in blog land. I'm rated realll high. har har.
No, lightin' is from Pirates of the Carribean, not Poppins.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Amberlynn said...

Oh, and on the content of your blog... those are the moments I was talking about. When you are happy with your looks. When you realize you ARE beautiful. Those moments are Awesome!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Y'all are way off, though Ber is closest in that it's a pirate that says it. It's Smee in Hook who is the originator of the quote. And people don't necessarily judge you for your spelling, but I find poor spelling a rather endearing quality in otherwise-perfect people. And I've always been a nut for words. Y'all know that.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its fun bein' cute!
-Marlee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home