Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pictures

So nothing really new has been happening. We had a lovely Thanksgiving in Bigfork with Josh's family and we've just been relaxing and getting ready for Christmas. Our tree is up (and v. pretty, if I do say so myself, and I do.) and we've already got more than our fair share of snow. We took a little (long) drive the other night looking for fresh pine boughs with which to decorate our home. We found a big pile of trees that had been cut down (some sort of disease, I think) so we cut some branches and even took two of the smaller trees to put up in front of the house. Dalyn, I think some of the following pictures may make you jealous. Oh, and this, Big Mountain, the local ski resort, got 4 inches of fresh snow last night and they already have a 30" base. I wish I knew how to snowboard...







And there you go. These are just a few of the pictures I've uploaded recently to our flickr account (link on the right) so be sure to go look at what else Josh and I have been up to.
Love to all!

3 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Angela Killpack said...

Nice pic's Lindz! I've added you to my blog. I would read your blog all the time. But you are now officially added. :^)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Yay! I'm validated!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Yea! I was SO excited that you finally updated! And you even have BeeYOUtiful photos posted too! Now I'll go to your flickr and see more! I love it! Christmas is a wonderful time of year! I do love the whiteness of it - just not the frozen toadies!
Luff U!
Sas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home