Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bun in the Oven

So everyone should know by now, and if you don't it's because you didn't call me back! I'm pregnant! This should come as no surprise, Josh and I have been married nearly four years. We both have wonderful families who don't do the pressure thing, so it makes it easy to put these kinds of things off until the time is right. We are due November 13th, and are very excited that Mom and Dad will be home from Germany then to come see baby. And, other exciting news, Josh is finally qualifying to be a driver for UPS! This will (hopefully) allow me to quit when the baby comes. Wish us luck!

6 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Amberlynn said...

Wahoo! Does Josh being a driver mean he'll be gone for days at a time? :(
Do you have the kind of job you can take your baby with you if you need to?

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I will most likely quit and be an at-home-mommy, and no, Josh will be home every night!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Keep your blog updated with baby bump pics. Let us know what the sex is when you know. Gee, I am bossy.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Angela Killpack said...

Congrats! It is a fun time, and even better once they are here. :)

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger The Olson Family said...

Congrats. . .I'll do my best to restrain myself from pelting you with unsolicited pregnancy and parenting advice. ;) But I make no guarantees. :P

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

When do you get to see picks of the baby bump?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home