Monday, February 13, 2006

Yet Another Chapter In My Fascination With Superheroes

OK, so I always wanted to be Rogue, but apparently I'm more of a Wonder Woman kind of gal. I have to admit that the bullet deflecting cuffs and the lasso are uber-cool. Which super hero are you?

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
























Wonder Woman
90%
Superman
85%
Spider-Man
85%
Supergirl
80%
Green Lantern
70%
Robin
65%
The Flash
50%
Catwoman
50%
Iron Man
50%
Hulk
40%
Batman
35%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

4 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Woo-Hoo! She "speaketh"!

Me 2. Here's my results:
You are Wonder WomanWonder Woman
92%
Supergirl
77%
Superman
75%
Green Lantern
75%
Spider-Man
65%
The Flash
60%
Robin
57%
Catwoman
55%
Batman
45%
Hulk
40%
Iron Man
40%

My question is: since when does 681% make up one person? I guess when it comes to Supers, it just does! :)

Wonder Sas

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger brohammas said...

interesting,
I took the test and it said I was some guy called "Dalyn".

aparently he has the powers to sprout hair from every poor, stop speeding bullets with a bunch of B.S., and somehow earn a degree despite not being accepted into the university and then not really fulfilling all the requirements.

he also runs faster than speeding consequences.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Pore, Dalyn. Not poor. Unless you can make financially challenged people suddenly grow hair. That would be interesting. They could then sell their hair and make money...a rather off the wall, but useful, superpower...

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger brohammas said...

spelling is not one of my powers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home